Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Are you one of those businesses still trapped with one foot in the past and the other hovering over the threshold of the digital era? Are you still impeded by any of the following?
- Manual or paper-bound processes that are difficult to navigate and to audit
- Laborious data entry routines
- Functionally disparate filing systems
- Time-intensive searching of disconnected paper-based and electronic systems and time-consuming retrieval of structured and unstructured information
- Duplication of effort through inability to share and collaborate on documents and communication records
- High costs associated with Hording Mountains of paper to ensure that content retention, auditing and other compliance regulations are met
|With the advent of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2010 and the ability of Microsoft accredited software development partners, such as M4 Systems, to integrate this technology with Microsoft-based ERP and CRM systems, there is now a recipe for businesses to dramatically transform and improve their business processes and significantly enhance business performance. Increasing numbers of forward-looking companies are ready and committed to embracing this combination of technology not only because it makes sound commercial sense, but also because it delivers environmentally. From a commercial vantage point, companies can make rapid savings in direct costs and recover a simple payback in typically less than six months. Environmentally, companies will be fulfilling their corporate social responsibilities by playing their part in reducing the paper mountain and their carbon footprint.
Essentially, MOSS 2010 delivers because of its collaborative, search, content and document management features and based on its tight integration with Microsoft Office and increasingly its adoption into Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM products.