Microsoft Dynamics for Financial Services Industries
Today’s financial services organisations are challenged by globalisation, deregulation, industry consolidation, increasing regulatory requirements, squeezed margins, and heightened customer expectations.
Businesses in this sector are therefore increasingly turning to intuitive software systems to help them surmount these issues and to boost growth. They therefore need systems which can empower staff/advisors with tools to deliver exceptional service and build loyalty, which identify, create and sustain profitable customer relationships that build value for you and your customers and which drive down operational costs and boost business efficiencies.
We at M4 Systems have a deep level of expertise in and understanding of the financial services industry. Our clients continue to benefit extensively from the Microsoft Dynamics solutions we have implemented and to which we have continuously added value.
Solutions based on Dynamics ERP and CRM with SharePoint integration, can provide you with:
- An integrated financial management package which automates mundane tasks, provides full transparency of your current and historical position, aids budgeting and planning, and supports timely and accurate decision-making
- Automated regulatory and financial reporting to meet your audit and compliance obligations, such as Sarbanes Oxley, Basel II and IAS
- An holistic and more visible view of your customers combined with the ability to nurture profitable sales opportunities and build valuable relationships with existing customers and partners
- Analytical tools to mitigate and control risk
- Web-based collaboration portals and tools to share information, to work more effectively as a team and to better manage documents subject to compliance regulations
Using Microsoft solutions offers significant advantages over other vendor systems:
- Easy to use graphical user interface, based on familiar technologies, which speeds up user adoption and reduces training costs
- Systems which are built on the Microsoft technology stack (Windows, Office 2007, SQL Server) thus reducing IT complexity and lowering the cost of deployment and maintenance
- Technology backed by huge R&D resources, meaning that under a valid maintenance plan you will always have access to a modern and progressive IT infrastructure and business solution.
Specific functionality relevant to Financial Services includes:
- Flexible Chart of Accounts:
- 10 segments, 66 alphanumeric characters
- Analytical Accounting:
- Analyse transactions by unlimited number of dimensions, including non-financial data
- Powerful budgeting and forecasting capability
- Fund management module
- Recurring Contract Billing
- Service / Time Billing
- Deferred Revenue / Expense functionality
- Electronic Banking
- Comprehensive Audit Trails
- Electronic Signatures
- Advanced Security monitoring and alerts
- Superb reporting with drill-down to source documents