Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 provides midsize customers with new contextual business intelligence capabilities and additional ease-of-use features that make actionable information more accessible than before to people across an organization.
The new capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP2010 R2 deliver faster access to personalised business intelligence, enhanced ways to streamline business processes, and built-in tools that speed deployment and customisation. At the same time GP 2010 takes full advantage of Web-based innovation, community and collaboration in order to connect the entire organisation.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 update expands key areas of investment for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010, including the following:
- Contextual BI (business intelligence) is personalised to user roles and available through familiar Microsoft Office applications. Role-based, personalised dashboards and KPI’s include charts, graphs, and gauges.
- Business Analyzer – User's can access critical reports directly from their desktop with the ability to edit reports, copy charts or change dates as required. Business Analyser installs with a set default reports but also has the flexibility for users to edit their own personalised reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Reporting capabilities - Dynamics GP 2010 includes "out of the box" more than 400 Excel and SRS Reports and 600 Report Writer Reports. All Reports can be customised and users can create their own reports. Reports can include data from multiple companies, with the ability to filter for selected companies.
- With Drill Down Builder, user's can drill-down to originating data in Microsoft Dynamics GP from Microsoft Office Word documents, Microsoft Office Outlook® e-mail messages, Excel and SQL Server Reporting Services reports, and SharePoint pages.
Making it easier
- Enhanced workflows - complete tasks with improved approval workflow and electronic signature capabilities, helping people save time while managing compliance and helping to reduce fraud.
- Use new workflows for on boarding employees, terminating employees and vendor approvals and more.
- Connect with your customers and vendors more efficiently by creating personalised, professional-looking reports, invoices, orders, and more. Send documents via email, either individually or batched directly from within Dynamics GP.
- Replace your pre-printed stationary by taking virtually any Report Writer report and converting it into a professional-looking, external-facing document.
- Professionally formatted invoices - GP 2010 provides a user friendly form generator using Microsoft Word to pull data directly from Microsoft Dynamics GP to create professionally formatted customer and vendor facing invoices, picking lists, AP documents and more. From within Office Outlook, users can also send email messages including invoices, orders, and check remittances individually or in batches.
- Connect applications and systems – equip your business management with the tools to build profitable customer relationships by combining data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Reporting from multiple data sources is now even simpler with built-in SQL Server Reporting Services reports based on predefined data connections.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 instant messaging windows – users can now share information about the people they are chatting with, their customers and companies. Users of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 can initiate sales orders, purchase orders or sales invoices directly from Microsoft Lync 2010
- Connect with colleagues, customers and suppliers through Lync and Microsoft Office Live Meeting
|Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2|