Make e-learning easy with centralized portals
Easily create one-stop, simple-to-manage learning portals.
Give teachers, faculty, and students a single place to:
- Distribute, complete, and collect assignments
- Take quizzes or tests
- Post Classroom schedules
- Register online
- Access applications
- Connect via instant messaging, voice, or video
- And more
It's easy to create web-based portals (intranet, extranet, or internet) with Microsoft SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online. Simple enough for novices, robust enough for power users, a portal based on Microsoft technology gives you a scalable, standards-based platform. Start small, and roll out new features and functionality as schedules and budgets permit.
You can also work directly with a Microsoft partner to get a solution tailored for your learning community. Our partners are experts in working with the SharePoint Portal Server platform and using out-of-the-box components to customize a learning management system for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system with the same features.
Improve your financial reporting and regulatory compliance with easy-to-use solutions.
Microsoft financial management solutions help you streamline accounting and payroll, automate reporting, stay compliant with local, state, and federal requirements, and improve grant management. Our financial management solutions are based on Microsoft Dynamics GP, which works with and like the familiar Microsoft Office applications that many of your employees use every day.
Microsoft financial management solutions can free up your staff by streamlining functions such as core financials, student information systems, records management, fund accounting, human resources and payroll, accounts payable and receivable, grants management, alumni management systems, and billing systems.
Solve real-world challenges
Our solutions can help you address the challenges you face every day, such as:
- Complex regulations and reporting requirements.
- Disconnected payroll, grants, tuition billing, and other financial systems that may each require mastery of different tools and applications.
- Unreliable financial data, such as current encumbrances and accounts receivable.
Realize the benefits of financial management
With Microsoft financial management solutions, you can:
- Ease the pain of regulatory compliance and financial reporting. Make it easier to prepare accurate financial statements, help ensure compliance, and maintain a detailed chart of accounts.
- Master payroll and human resources challenges. Track your employee contract start and end dates and manage a variety of compensation packages consistently and efficiently with a flexible payroll management solution.
- Perform internal accounting with ease and accuracy. Reduce the challenges that come with transferring balances across accounts, including the increased chance of error and the staff time spent juggling manual entry and reconciliation processes. Save time and meet reporting requirements with control account management. And manage payables control accounts by segments, saving valuable time and gaining a detailed picture of your finances to help you meet demanding reporting requirements.
- Improve budget utilization with encumbrance management. Keep your focus on using your budgets effectively, rather than on tracking expenses and repeatedly checking to see whether you’ve exceeded limits. With Microsoft Dynamics GP encumbrance management features, you can proactively manage and adhere to budgets, streamline period-end reporting, and monitor encumbrances from any point in time.
- Track and manage commitments. Track online purchase requisitions as commitments with Microsoft Dynamics GP requisition management functionality. Web-based capabilities give you the flexibility to tighten budget controls without halting purchase order processes.
Manage grants. Microsoft Dynamics GP grant management functionality lets you track the usage of grant funding and grant costs. And it can help ensure compliance with specific guidelines and regulations, improving your ability to qualify for additional grant funding.
Institutional Effectiveness for Higher Education
Unlock the power of data for all of your administrators, faculty, and staff.
Institutional effectiveness with Microsoft solutions for education can help you:
- Increase student performance
- Meet enrolment goals
- Make better decisions
- Meet state and local reporting requirements
Measure what matters, and help improve institutional effectiveness
Bring the power of big data to your institution
Provide everyone in your institution with the right information they need to make decisions using a Microsoft education solution. Inform routine decisions and long-range strategic planning across all organizational functions and disciplines.
Empower everyone with meaningful data
Enable administrators and teachers to monitor, analyse, and report on information with self-service analytics that are easy to use and that include balanced scorecards, key performance indicators, and interactive data visualizations. No coding required!
Make the most of your institution's IT investment
Help reduce costs by taking advantage of your existing investments in Microsoft products, such as SQL Server and Microsoft Office. Process massive amounts of data in seconds, capitalizing on column-based compression and an in-memory business intelligence (BI) engine.
Improve flexibility as your mission changes
Be able to adapt more easily as regulatory and compliance requirements change. Get agile operations and processes from technologies that work on-premises, in the cloud, or in combination so your institution becomes more adaptable.